GLOBAL GREEN TO SCALE
Scaling up just 17 low-carbon solutions globally can go a long way towards closing the emissions gap.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Masdar Institute and Finnish Think Tank Sitra’s ‘Green to Scale’ Report Highlights 17 Solutions to Cut Global Emissions by One Quarter
17 Soluções Existentes para Lidar com Alterações Climáticas Poderiam Reduzir as Emissões Globais em 25%
The global Green to Scale project (2015) involved distinguished institutions from around the world:
- Alberto Luiz Coimbra Institute for Graduate Studies and Research in Engineering, Brazil
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank Group
- Centro Mexicano de Derecho Ambiental (CEMDA), Mexico
- Ethiopian Development Research Institute (EDRI), Ethiopia
- Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), Japan
- European Climate Foundation (ECF), the Netherlands
- Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI), Sweden
- Masdar Institute, the United Arab Emirates
- World Resources Institute (WRI), USA
- Renmin University of China, China
- UNEP DTU Partnership, Denmark
- Sitra, Finland.