Instructions and timetable
The call for applications is open from 2 January to 15 February 2017.
The call for applications is open from 2 January to 15 February 2017
How to apply
- Read the award criteria.
- Fill in the Working Life Prize application (in Finnish) electronically as instructed (the link opens on 2 January 2017).
- Submit the application by 4 p.m. on 15 February 2017.
- Some of the candidates will be interviewed on the basis of applications between 15 February and 24 March 2017. Please prepare for a call and visit to your workplace.
- A team of experts from Sitra and the Ministry for Social Affairs and Health will make its proposals to the Board of the Fund for the Working Life Prize on the basis of the applications and interviews. On 29 March 2017 the Board will select 5 to 10 finalists.
- The stories and experiences of the 5 to 10 finalists will be summarised in April in co-operation with communications specialists and the finalists.
- Which example inspires others to develop working life? The general public can vote for the most inspiring workplace in a two-week period spanning the end of April and early May.
- The prizes will be awarded at an event on well-being at work on 9 May 2017.
Ismo Suksi, Ministerial Adviser, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, +358 295 163 464, email@example.com
Mikko Rissanen, Senior Officer, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health, +358 295 163 287, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suvi Kiesiläinen, Specialist, Sitra, +358 294 618 273, email@example.com