- What are the experiences that first come to your mind when you come to discuss this issue?
- What observations or feelings do you associate with the issue?
- What is it like to talk about this together?
- How do the people present affect the handling of the issue?
- What do we aim at in this discussion?
Estimated reading time 1 min
Questions for stimulating discussion
Is it possible to discuss society constructively and get excited about the topic? This is what we will find out in the Timeout project.
Download the cards for facilitating a discussion
How to master a dialogue.
Practical advice for a dialogue
This is how it works.
Listen to podcast