WoHIT 2013 eHealth Miniseminar
The Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra welcomes you to an eHealth Miniseminar at WoHIT 2013 in Dublin. The programme will contain short presentations and discussion on the latest innovations in electronic healthcare in Finland and other Nordic-Baltic countries. After the presentations networking and cocktails.
16.00 – 17.30 Presentations
- Welcome, Mr. Pertti Majanen, Finland’s Ambassador to Ireland
- Possibilities of eHealth – Sitra’s view and ongoing projects, Director Antti Kivelä, Sitra
- The national Data Exchange Layer and Apotti project, which will update the client and patient data systems in the Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa (HUS), Project Manager Heikki Onnela, Apotti
- Innovations in Self Care Solutions – case example, Senior Advisor Madis Tiik, Sitra
- Taltioni ecosystem status update, the national PHR platform in Finland, CEO Tuomas Teuri, Taltioni