Vacancy at Sitra: Expert on collaboration with the carbon-neutral sector
Sitra's Carbon-neutral industry focus area aims to activate a process of industrial transformation towards carbon-neutrality.
Sitra’s Carbon-neutral industry focus area aims to activate a process of industrial transformation while accelerating the transition of the entire Finnish economy towards a carbon-neutral and resource-wise society. The focus area partners with major leading companies in creating practical tools for the transfer to carbon neutrality, by providing Finnish companies with the knowledge, methods and models they need to develop their businesses in the direction of carbon neutrality.
We are now looking for an experienced
for a fixed-term post in a project team within our Carbon-neutral Industry focus area. You will be responsible for projects promoting carbon neutrality, involving idea generation, development and implementation in cooperation with the Sitra team and our partners. In your work, you will help the focus area to achieve its goals by creating tools, operating models and keys to growth for Finnish industry in its transformation towards carbon neutrality. You will also be an active player in the other functions within the focus area.
What we expect from you
- Several years’ experience in the successful management and implementation of expert and corporate development projects
- In-depth expertise in climate and energy-related matters, particularly from the viewpoint of industry and business life
- Understanding of the opportunities and preconditions for corporate and business development
- Knowledge of the channels and methods required for impacting on society
- Preparedness to coordinate collaboration and promote dialogue between various stakeholder groups
- Ability to learn new things quickly, take the initiative and work boldly and innovatively
- Excellent writing, interaction and presentational skills.
We offer you a grandstand view of Finnish society and an excellent opportunity for personal development in various areas. You will be able to work in a pleasant and inspiring working environment. The duration of this fixed-term employment is until 30 September 2016.
Please send your application and CV with a salary request by email by 31 July 2015 to email@example.com. For further information on this position, please contact Tiina Kähö, Senior Lead, Carbon-neutral Industry (tel. +358 40 591 3847) on 2 July from 9 am to 6 pm and on 27 July from 12 noon to 4 pm.
Information on the vacancy in Finnish available here.