Pieni suuri energiakirja (Little big book about energy) is the first Finnish non-fiction book on energy efficient living. With the price of energy going up and the climate crisis knocking on all doors, the illustrated guide demonstrates how people can save heat and electricity at home. Small and easy deeds can pay back well – even hundreds of euros each year. And anyone can really do this, by following the advice given in this book.
The book covers the basics of large energy renovation projects. It also includes lots of calculations on the possible savings available through different measures. This unique guidebook is based on the latest research and can help you in answering these and many more questions:
- Who should buy a heat pump?
- How can a computer eat as much electricity as a sauna oven?
- How do I seal the windows in my home?
- How can I install a solar panel?
- What to choose to replace my old oil heating with?
- How much support from the state is available for energy renovations?
- I live in a block of flats, so how can I save money through energy use?
Sales: email@example.com. Price 26 euros.