International Advisory Panel
An international panel of experts discuss Sitra’s strategy and promote our work out in the world.
What is it about?
Serious problems do not stop at national borders. To tackle shared problems, close dialogue must be held in international arenas. In addition to Sitra’s specialists co-operating closely with international partners, Sitra’s international advisory panel will challenge Sitra’s vision and strategy, and help us in our theme and project work.
As an independent body, the advisory panel will offer its views on Sitra’s strategic choices. It is also hoped that the panel will give support and further impetus to Sitra’s activities in international arenas.
Members of the panel in 2020-2022
- Ravi Gurumurthy – Chief Executive Officer, Nesta
- Rainer Kattel – Deputy Director, Professor of Innovation and Public Governance, University College London
- Martina Larkin – Head of the Regional Agenda, Europe and Eurasia, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Chor Pharn Lee – Principal Strategist, Centre for Strategic Futures
- Constanze Stelzenmuller – Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
- Anders Wijkman – Co-President of Club of Rome, Chairman of the Governing Board of Climate-KIC, Member of the International Resource Panel (IRP)
- Leah Zaidi – Research Director, Institute for the Future
What is happening now?
The panel convenes one to two times a year. In autumn 2020, the panel launched its third two-year term. The first meeting was held online on 21 January 2021.
The meetings will focus on topical phenomena, sharing what has been learned and learning about Finnish innovation activities.
Get in touch!