Innovative circular procurement in cities
Circular procurement can be the instrument to leverage many of the pressing waste and circular challenges facing growing cities today, including waste reduction, resource use and green growth. What needs to be done on a municipality level to turn theory into practice, and how can current policies, alongside business and civil society initiatives, contribute to a circular transition?
Join us in this dynamic session with gamification elements, live voting, presentations and a panel discussion alongside leading experts from pioneering cities and organisations. Speakers include:
- Oriana Romano, Coordinator, The Economics and Governance of Circular Economy in Cities Unit for Climate, Water, and SDGs, OECD
- Charlotte Breen, Head Green Growth, C40
- Åsa Hellström, Senior Project Manager, Malmö Municipality
- Mira Jarkko, Senior Project Manager & Satu Salonen, Helsinki Municipality
- Roy Vercoulen, Founder of Circular IQ
- Alice Grindhammer, co-founder and CEO of CRCLR
- Peter Vangsbo, Circular Cities Lead, EIT Climate-KIC Nordic
- Peter Kuczynski, Serious Games
Peter Vangsbo, Circular Cities Lead at EIT Climate-KIC, email@example.com, +45 41 762 849.
Date and time: Tuesday 4 June: 11.00-12.30
Venue: Veranda 2, Finlandia Hall
How to register: https://www.lyyti.in/circular_procurement
Please note that all side sessions are exclusively for WCEF2019 participants.
Deadline for registration: 30 May 2019
More information: https://www.climate-kic.org/events/world-circular-economy-forum/