We're looking for a Project Assistant for the Health Data 2030 Project
We are looking for an assistant for the Health Data 2030 project to promote the use of health data at the European level. An essential component of this project is the Towards the European Health Data Space (TEHDAS) project, which includes 26 European nations and is being coordinated by Sitra. TEHDAS is assisting the European Commission and the Member States to develop and promote governance models, data quality and required infrastructure for health data sharing concepts. The aim is to promote people’s’ health, public health, and health research and innovation.
The position is for a fixed term, lasting for the duration of the project until 30 October 2023.
The Health Data 2030 project is part of the Fair Data Economy theme.
We are currently looking for a
You will be working as an assistant in a small, effective team. As an assistant, you will be primarily responsible for processes relating to the team’s internal functioning, proactively highlighting measures to help the team’s daily activities run more smoothly and effectively. Your duties will include:
- Assisting in procurement and contract processes for the project
- Processing purchase invoices and archiving documents
- Calendar management for the project
- Travel arrangements
- CRM system maintenance
- Preparation of meetings and minutes
- Various arrangements for customer events, meetings and events
- Other administrative tasks
What we expect
- At least three years of work experience in project assistant tasks
- In order to succeed in the role, you must be a good team player and co-worker. You will be part of a close-knit team where we support each other and strive to succeed together in carrying a challenging project forward. You want to help the team’s everyday activities run smoothly and are willing to bring your own ideas for this.
- Your work requires fluency in both spoken and written English. You must have at least two years of work experience in an English-based work community.
- You are also fluent in the use of key digital tools and office software.
We offer an enthusiastic and expert work community, diverse, ambitious and impactful work tasks, interesting forms of cooperation and an opportunity to be involved in building the future of the use of European health data.
Complete the application form no later than 29.11.2020. Please note that interview process may already begin within the application period. The position begins on 4 January 2021 or as agreed.
For more information, please contact Markus Kalliola: email@example.com or by telephone between 10-11 on 17.11 and 11-12 on 19.11, tel. +358 50 359 1499.