Ohkawa Printing Co. Ltd

Published

The Ohkawa print was founded in Yokohama in 1881, and represents Japan with a small CSR company. We examined the measures that a small-sized business could carry out to combat serious global warming.

  1. Carbon Zero PRINT
    1. We performed carbon offset of electricity, water service, gas, and all of vehicle fuel.
    2. LED UV print
    3. Printing with ink that does not use oil at all
  2. RE100 PRINT (We are going to be realised by the end of 2018.)

We introduced the first Japanese PV system initial investment free of charge. We cover 20% of electricity of the whole with a PV system. The remaining 80% serve it with green electricity.

Project

WCEF2018

The World Circular Economy Forum presents the world’s best circular economy solutions and brings together key circular economy thinkers and doers from around the world.

Published

Recommended

Have some more.

What's this about?