The 11th 3R Conference for Asian Local Governments
- Date & Time: Wednesday, 24 October – The 11th 3R Conference for Asian Local Governments at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Location: MM Park Building 5F,3-6-3 Minatomirai Nishi-ku, Yokohama-City, Kanagawa Pref.
- Contact & Register: Registration will be on first-come first-serve basis. Deadline is 22 October 2018 or earlier if maximum capacity is reached. Register here: https://www.jesc.or.jp/training/tabid/271/Default.aspx , Kana Nakamura, Deputy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Description: Japan Environmental Sanitation Center (JESC) has held “National convention for environmental sanitation” since 1956 for information exchange among local governments, experts, NPO and so on. In 2006 and 2007, we organized the international symposium “Challenge by Asian region for 3R”. Since 2008, “The 3R Conference for Asian Local Governments” has been held as further developed one for information exchange and collective action, as a role of local governments is very important for promotion of 3R. We have been organized the conference once-every-fiscal-year since 2008. Read more about the conference here.
- Organiser: Japan Environmental Sanitation Center (JESC)