We have interviewed nine companies, which are already on the road towards carbon neutrality. We will be publishing their stories throughout the summer on our website. We hope that you will be inspired by the examples and will find your own path to carbon neutrality!
- S Group’s systematic approach to energy savings bears fruit
- SKF’s products help its customers reduce emissions
- Ensto’s management model inspires innovation
- Vincit’s revolutionary management model is reaping awards
- Ilmarinen is reducing the carbon footprint of its investment portfolio
- Gasum is building a future for biogas
- Are’s technical building system is a major selling point
- Eniram’s software helps reduce shipping emissions
- Valtavalo replaces fluorescent tubes with cost-effective LED lights
We have also assembled a toolkit that provides companies with novel perspectives on the benefits of carbon neutrality. It covers ideas, models and examples of good practice with which many companies have already built successful solutions.
Sitra’s toolkit (PDF format, in Finnish only) does not offer ready-made solutions: it helps a company to find its own answers arising from its own needs. The easy-to-use package can be employed as a workbook, as training material or to stimulate development work. The toolkit contains important notes concerning future market potential, information that is relevant to company management, strategy developers and to those responsible for the development of the business. It also provides practical tools for people responsible for a company’s risk management.