The globally recognized small giant in digital health, Finland, is hosting an interactive web TV show as a general session during the HIMSS & Health 2.0 Digital web conference that you may not want to miss. Grab your morning coffee while enjoying our update on some of the hottest themes and innovations in digital health!
Sign up for “Good Morning from Finland” live stream to hear the latest from Finnish digital health care (And get your free registration code by ordering it below!)
The Good Morning from Finland show, jointly presented by Sitra and Business Finland, is a hosted, live, internet TV morning show with unique content on some of the latest developments in digital health. It will showcase several themes, interviews, panel discussions and presentations of some of the coolest and most promising uses of new digital technologies in healthcare. Several ecosystems and joint consortiums actively working on these innovations will appear as guests to discuss their work.
09:00 – 09:45 Presented by Sitra: Data, innovation and health – it’s going to get a lot more personal
The MED Talk ask questions such as: Can we marry unregulated data with regulated data for new, individual digital services and a fairer data economy? Do we have a happy couple or an unrealistic alliance? How can data help health and well-being services become more tailored? What role does data play in disease prevention? The MED Talk also unveils some findings in Sitra’s recent European Consumer Wearables Survey.
MED Talk by Jaana Sinipuro, Project Director, Sitra: Data, innovation and health in fair data economy
Panel discussion: Data, innovation and health
- Jaana Sinipuro, Sitra
- Juuso Blomster, MD, PhD, CEO Precordior Ltd, Adjunct Professor of Cardiology, University of Turku, Finland
- Hannu Kinnunen, MSc, Biophysics, Chief Scientific Officer, Oura Health
Other leading themes of the event include:
- Biobanks and genomics making a strong entry into healthcare: presenting latest news in globally significant research project FinnGen and the one-shop-stop to Finnish biobanks FinBB
- Opportunities of artificial intelligence and deep machine learning in image-based medical diagnostics
- Digital innovations revolutionizing stroke prevention and diagnostics
- Digitalization and virtual glasses based 3D visualization in surgery
Sign up below and get our MED Talk newsletter. The newsletter will bring you the latest healthcare highlights in IHAN project. You will get your registration code but also the full results of Sitra’s European Wearables Survey and our vision of how pan-European healthcare could benefit from digital services where personal data is shared transparently, and with the individuals’ consent.
Sitra participates in other conference sessions, as well. Check out our full presence in the conference