We're looking for senior Lead to build Europe's Health Data Space
Do you want to join our top-level team, help construct the European health data space and impact the future of Europe? Apply by November 29th!
We are looking for a senior lead for the Health data 2030 project. In the Health Data 2030 project, you will get to promote the use of health data at the European level. An essential component of this project is the Towards the European Health Data Space (TEHDAS) project, which includes 26 European nations and is being coordinated by Sitra. TEHDAS is assisting the European Commission and its member states to develop and promote governance models, data quality and required infrastructure for health data sharing concepts. The aim is to promote people’s’ health, public health, and health research and innovation.
The position is for a fixed term, lasting for the duration of the project until 30 October 2023.
The Health Data 2030 project is part of the Fair Data Economy theme.
We are currently looking for a
Your role will primarily involve working on the TEHDAS project and tasks related to it. As a senior lead, you will work as partner to the project manager and serve in their absence as the coordinator of the TEHDAS project and discussion leader at the meetings of the 26 countries involved. You will be actively involved in the operation of all of the project’s eight work packages, contributing towards the output of each of them.
Your duties will include:
- Responsibility for the project management and management processes of the TEHDAS project
- Presenting the objectives and outputs of the TEHDAS project in workshops and at events
- Monitoring the European Union’s health policy and keeping the situational picture up to date. Linking the impacts of health policy and changes in health policy to the TEHDAS project outputs.
- Monitoring of TEHDAS project work packages and participation in producing outputs as Sitra’s representative
- Preparation for the meetings of the TEHDAS Project Steering Group
- Coordination of the outsourced Project Support Office together with an expert from another team
What we expect
- At least five years work experience in project management and management processes, such as risk management, change management and quality control. A project management certificate is desirable.
- Experience in the structures and practices of EU decision-making. It is preferable if such experience relates directly to EU health policy.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills and excellent teamwork skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills. French or German proficiency is to your advantage.
- A master’s degree in a suitable field.
- Readiness to travel within Europe
We offer an enthusiastic and expert work community, diverse, ambitious and impactful work tasks, interesting forms of cooperation and an opportunity to be involved in building the future of the use of European health data.
Complete the application form no later than 29.11.2020. Please note that interview process may already begin within the application period. The position begins on 4th January 2021 or as agreed.
For more information, please contact Markus Kalliola: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone between 10-11 on 18.11. and 10-11 on 24.11., tel. +358 50 359 1499.