Time: Take your time, do not rush.
Participants: The team that took part in drafting the vision.
Suitable for: Reviewing the different areas of your vision, reviewing the underlying assumptions and planning a communications policy.
Do the following
Review the checklist questions.
- Which megatrends are the most important to your organisation?
- What are the values underlying your vision?
- What weak signals did you identify?
- What does your vision look like from the points of view of a brake, bridge-builder and visionary?
- What kind of presumptions are there underlying your vision?
- Which existing solutions support the realisation of your vision?
- What is the target group for your vision? Who needs to hear about it?
- How would you explain your vision in a single sentence?
You can work on the questions above by adding the answers to this working template.
Once the vision has been described or written down and the questions above have been reviewed, your vision is complete! Organise a party or another event and tell your stakeholders about your vision. Next, it is the time to start planning how to proceed with changes promoting the vision in operations and projects.